BeeTV v2.1.7 just released with some minor bug fixes of the most recent version v2.1.4. Most of the BeeTV lovers anticipated that there would be 2.1.5 next to the previous version (2.1.4) but surprisingly, the developers have come with v2.1.7 with a clean UI and minor to small bugs fixed.
They just named it that way but everything seems to work pretty fine from the current version from the ability to search movies using the simple search algorithm to the ability to play the flick without buffering. It seems the developers haven’t done much this time but they have fixed various issues that raises while watching movies/tv shows on your Android devices.
Download & Install BeeTV v2.1.7 Latest Version for Android, PC (Windows/Mac) & firestick
In case if you would like to install the latest version, you will have to remove the previously installed beetv app from your Android, PC [Windows/Mac] and FireStick. Let me help you uninstall the app and show you how to install the latest version again.
How to Uninstall BeeTV on Android
Unlock your Android device firstly; you don’t have to enable unknown sources this time as you are not installing anything at this time.
1. Open All Apps.
2. Search for “BeeTV” App on your Android device.
3. Tap and hold “BeeTV” Icon till you get “x” mar on top of the app icon.
4. Click that “x” mark to uninstall the app.
That’s all! you have uninstalled the app; you are now eligible to install latest version.
How to Uninstall BeeTV on PC [Windows/Mac]
Please note that you will have to turn on your Windows or Mac computer and open up Bluestacks or Nox Android Emulator [On which you have installed the app].
1. Open up the Android Emulator.
2. Open Settings of the Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your personal computer.
3. Tap “Manage Applications” to see the apps that you have installed on your pc.
4. Select the “Delete” option and confirm the deletion; that’s all, you are done.
How to Uninstall BeeTV on Firestick [Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube]
1. Select “Settings”.
2. Select “Applications”.
3. Tap “Manage All Installed Applications”.
4. Scroll down to “BeeTV”.
5. Select “Delete” or “Uninstall” and confirm the deletion; that’s it.
You have successfully uninstalled the app from all of your devices and it’s time to install the most recent version again. check out the simple tutorials provided below for the same.